Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Hidden Photo

This page I wanted to add an extra photo but I didn't want to have small pictures on this 8 x 8 page. I had some cute little file folders from the Rusty Pickle came to my rescue.
Here is what the page looks like when the folder it closed.
Property of MJ's Kraze
Here it is when it is open,
Property of MJ's Kraze
The folder allowed me to add an extra photo and journaling without making this page look overwhelming.
I love how this page came together with all the different textures. Thanks for visiting. I will see you tomorrow with another page.

3 comments:

  1. What a creative way to put more photos and journaling! I love your hiddend photo.
    Great colors and the photos are too cute.
    Thank you for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout!!! Great use of embellishments!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a scene stealer! Love the LO you created. Your choice colours are just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete