Monday, October 22, 2012

Catch Up

The title about sums up my life. This is what I have been doing this month and until the end of the year. I wouldn't change it for anything. I love what holidays bring and I love to be busy ans making memories and gifts for my family.
As you know I have been under the weather for a couple of months but I am glad to say my coughing is getting better. Now I need  that betterness move unto my ribs. From the constant coughing I ended on pulling a muscle(s) so I am a little tender in the rib area.
Besides of healing, I have been keeping busy with card making. In the last week I have completed a total of TWENTY-TWO cards. Ten of them I mailed off to Paper Crafts WCMD contest. (Keep your fingers cross that I will hear from them at the end of the month).
Here is a card that I made for a different challenge.
After all the cards I needed to sew a costume for Buster for Petsmart Howl-o-ween party.Tuesday I will so you the costume because I have to edit photos of the party. Don't expect great photos because my mom took the pics. 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you have been under the weather, Mandi, but glad to hear that you are on the mend. Crafting always helps the soul so I am glad you have been able to so some of that. Cute card! Love the scooter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you return to full health very soon Mandi. Loving that scooter card. Perfect choice of colours. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are completely healed soon!! Fantastic card! Love the strips of DP and the scooter image is so fun. Can't wait to see the pics of the costume party!!

    ReplyDelete