Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dance

No , I am not the one dancing but it is my mom when she was little.
But before I show you some close-ups I want to show you the purse I made that inspired this layout.
I use the same colors and I used doilies to mimic the medallions on the bag.
Close-up of the ric-rac flower.
This is the tutorial I used. http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2012/07/ric-rac-flower-tutorial-by-oh-for.html
                                        Close-up of of flower that was colored in with metallic marker
This page sure did a lot of challenges for me.  Here is the list.
I think that is all
p.s. I promise I will show you photos of Buster in his costume. Editing the photos are a little challenging. Next time I will take the photos or show my mom how to use the zoom feature on the camera, LOL.

5 comments:

  1. Great page! I love how you used the bag for inspiration! Thanks for joining in my blog challenge this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice take on the sketch and fab job on the rick rack flower. Thanks for participating in the GCC and friends challenges this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page....love the doilies! And lovely bag too. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page, just love the colours, and what a good idea to use that bag as inspiration - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout! Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete