Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thankful Napkin Ties

When I was going through my table decorations for Thanksgiving I found out I needed place cards and napkin rings, so I decided to combine the two. I ended up using a wedding theme Cricut cartridge for the place card/ napkin ties. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), electronic die cutter and cartridge (Prove Craft), stamps (Jenni Bowlin and Deep Red Stamps), ink (Stampabilities and Karen Foster) twine (Timeless Twine), eyelets (The Eyelet Outlet) and diy enamel dots.
 I love the monogram but I wanted it to pop so I used the Autumn Splendor twine and my favorite liquid glue (Glossy Accents) to trace the letter. I then just added a eyelet and tied it to the napkin with the Kraft Brown twine. 
I left the backs plain so the person could write on the back of the tags of what they were thankful of that year. So when it comes time to scrapbook I already have the journaling done from everyone.
                            Image of Kraft Brown Bakers Twine ~ {Light Brown, Khaki, Flax Bakers Twine} Image of Timeless Twine™ - Autumn Splendor - Fall bakers twine

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment