Saturday, January 11, 2014

Awarded

Earlier this week I was nominated by a dear friend , Kelly Jean, from Things About Stuff, for a Liebster Award. If you never heard of this before it is awarded to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. All you have to do to accept it is answer some questions, give eleven random facts, nominate 5-11 blogs you love and ask them 11 questions. Easy and fun. 


**11 Random Facts About Me**



  1. I was borned in India and adopted when I was a baby. 
  2. I won a hula hoop contest at a shoe store when I was little. 
  3. I love to read. I can sit down and read a 500+ page book in two days. 
  4. I love to sew. This past year. I made my first skirt and pajama set. I also made a purse and a dog costume.
  5. I can't sleep with socks on. 
  6. I live in skirts in the summer and when cold weather hits I wear them with leggings. 
  7. My dad cuts my hair. 
  8.  I was homeschooled because when I was little I couldn't handle the school required vaccinations. They caused me to have seizures (no more spinal taps, please).
  9. I sold handmade items online on Artfire and Etsy. My most popular item were Bunny Ears Headband for dogs. I will list some items on E soon.
  10. I am a night owl. I normally, stay up until 2a..m.
  11. I have more dessert recipes in my cookbook than anything else. 

Here are the questions I am suppose to answer.
  1. Why do you blog?  I started this blog so I could enter challenges. Now, I blog for design team projects and for just myself. It is just another creative outlet for me. 
  2. What is your highlight(s) of 2013?  2013 was a rough year. Our family had a lots of ups and downs.  However, my favorite highlight is 
  3. What hobbies do you have?   I love to cook, sew, I do some yarn work, polymer clay, play tennis, read, 
  4. What is your favorite dessert?  I love dark chocolate. 
  5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?  I would like to go to Disney. 
  6. Did you have pets growing up? We had some fish but they we never "family". When we got Buster in 2001 he was family.
  7. What is your favorite thing about yourself?  I love my hair. It is easy to take care of and holds styles well.
  8. Do you like sports?  If so, who do you cheer for?  Sports are alright. I rather play them than watch. I cheer for MSU, Detroit, Red Wings, Lions and Tigers. 
  9. What is your favorite season of the year?  Why?  I normally would say winter but after this year's I will have to say spring. That means the Farmer's Market is coming closer. 
  10. Do you have a piece of jewelry you wear everyday? Nope. I have some pieces I love but I don't wear them every day. 
  11. Name three things on my life bucket list. Get publish in a crafting magazine. Open up a little organic bakery. Turn my black garden thumb into a green one. 
Now, onto my questions I am asking my nominations.
  1. Do you have a hidden stash of treats in you scrappy space.
  2. Do have any pets?
  3. How often do you go grocery shopping?
  4. What is you favorite type of craft do you like to do?
  5. What are you looking forward in the new year?
  6. Are you messy, organized or some where in the middle?
  7. When you was little were you a girly girl or a tomboy? Are you still like that now?
  8. Where is your favorite vacation spot? Why?
  9. Favorite ice cream?
  10.  Favorite hot drink?
  11. What site is your go to source for inspiration? 
Here are the blogs:
Margaret - http://blackshadowcreations.blogspot.com/
So ladies do the same thing I did answer some questions, give eleven random facts, nominate 5-11 blogs you love and ask them 11 questions.

1 comment: