Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Glitter Fun

Today is my first layout reveal over at Child's Play Challenges. It is all about glitter for this challenge. 
When I first saw the challenge I knew the pic I wanted to use. It is of some glittered glass ornaments I made this past Christmas.
Supplies: pattern paper (My Mind's Eye, Heidi Swapp and Graphic 45), mist (Heidi Swapp), punch (We R Memory Keepers), glitter ( The Craft Tree), diy enamel dots, heart doily), chalk ink (Quick Quotes), Rub-on (My Mind's Eye), gelato (Faber-Castell), washi tape (American Crafts), electronic die cutter and cartridge (Prove Craft) pom-poms (American Crafts), ribbon (?) and gems (Kaiser Craft)
One the left side of the paper it had "Joy" printed on it. I covered the letter in Glossy Accents and applied my lose glitter over it. I also colored in the holly with gelatoes. For the glitter strip I just ran the ATG on to the paper and that added my glitter.
No matter what way you use the sparkly stuff on your layout be sure to link it up to Child's Play Challenges .

p.s. Yes, this page has been done for over a week and I am still cleaning up glitter. I even found some on my face the other night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment