Saturday, January 25, 2014

This Year

Hope everyone is staying warm this weekend. It is a chilly 20 here with a 7 degree windchill. Earlier this week I have been busy creating work for design team applications. This page I am sharing today was for the Hip Kit Club. When I completed this page I realized it was perfect for my friend's current Just Two Midwest Scrap Girls, scrap about your goals.
Supplies: pattern paper (American Crafts), brads (Eyelet Company and Crate Paper), stickers (Carta Bella, My Mind's Eye and American Crafts), twine (Timeless Twine), Stamps (K  & Co.and The Paper Bakery Kit Club),  washi tape (October Afternoon), enameled dots (My Mindy's Eye), mist (Heidi Swapp), wood veneer ( Freckled Fawn and Studio Calico, pen (Signo and American Crafts), tag (Bella Creationz)  transparency (Crate Paper),  and sequins (The TreeHouse Company)
 On personal pages like this I like to do hidden journaling.

I am in love with how the Dear Lizzy  collections and Amy Tan works so well together. I think this page is my favorite one I made so far this year. My current count of finished layouts is 10 and cards is 8.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Mandi! I really am loving the colors and details of all of this. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandi. Visiting your blog. LOVE your layout. I am now following you.

    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete