Saturday, January 25, 2014

Time to Celebrate

Here is a quick post to show this cute card I forgot to blog about last week. It is a birthday card that some yummy layers. 
Supplies: pattern paper (Studio Calico), wood veneer (Basic Grey), diecut (Basic Grey), doily (Studio Calico) washi (Target), sequins (The Treehouse Company)
The wood veneer tag was slightly bent so I tried to flatten it but it didn't quite work. It actually broke in two so I glued it back together. It worked but you can still see the break. Other than that, I love how it came out.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Mandi! I love how it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold doily peeking out and the shiny sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those layers, the ribbon and the sequins. What a cute ice cream cone. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete