Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fill In

I know, I posted the reveal for Simple Sketches last week but I am here today posting another one for this week's reveal of sketch #26. I am helping a fellow design team member this week. There won't be a sketch reveal for the next two weeks due to a super busy life of our sketch creator. Anyway, here is this week's sketch.
This was a fun sketch to work with. I dug through my digital photos files and found these photos of my brother's birthday that were taken 10 years ago. I figure it was tie to get these baby scrapped. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio),  pattern paper (Adonit and Crate Paper), ribbon (?), chipboard (Um Wow Studio), diecuts (Basic Grey and Jillibean Soup)), stickers (Crate Paper, American Crafts and SEM) mist (Heidi Swapp), mask (Studio Calico), flair (Studio Calico), metal (?), envelope (?), diecut machine (Provo Craft and Lifestyle), canvas (Canvas Corps.), sewing machine, black thread and diy enamel dots.
I love this misted banner. It was a little too big so I cut the top off. 
Here is my usual element to my pages and that would be layers.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to catch the full reveal here


No comments:

Post a Comment