Monday, March 31, 2014

Chaos and Sketch Reveal

I can't believe it has been two weeks since I did any paper crafting and that long since I blogged. I took a little hiatus due to the fact I have been in spring cleaning mode. I have painted 2 ceilings, 2 bedrooms, 1 closet, 1 desk, 1 clock and touch-up some walls. I am currently redecorating my bedroom. I can't forget about the trim I need to still do. After that I want to redo my bath.  I am still not sure what I want to do in there. All I know the blue/gray has to go. Today, though I am taking a decorating break because today is my birthday.
Anyway, here is the newest sketch reveal over at Scrapbook Challenges.
 This pages came together very quick. I think it was done within an hour.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (American Crafts and Studio Calico), stickers (American Crafts, Jillibean Soup and Simple Stories), chipboard (Um Wow Studio and My Mind's Eye), wood veneers (Studio Calico), twine (Timeless Twine), floss, stitch template (American crafts), 
 This is actually the first time I use the stitching template with embroidery floss.
 I love mixing fonts for the titles.
Thanks for stopping by here and be sure to stop my SBC to see the full reveal and link up your take on this sketch for guest design spot and a prize.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandi - I am visiting you from the Get It Scrapped forum. I loved working with sketches when I paper scrapped, now I love templates. I love the hand stitching on your layout - a really super hand made addition.

    ReplyDelete