Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mother Goose Challenge

Today is the start of the second challenge over at Child's Play Challenge. The theme is Mother Goose, for me this was a hard challenge.
I searched online for a rhyme to inspired me. I ended up finding one entitled winter. This reminded me of a photo I took years ago at the historical society at their Christmas open house. I also use the the same color palette on my page as the book has. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper ( Fancy Pants Designs, American Crafts, Pink Paislee and Studio Calico), mist (Ranger), twine (Timeless Twine), stitching template (American crafts), wood veneer (Target), doily (Hobby Lobby), gold pen (Faber-Castel), and electronic die cutter and cartridge (Provo Craft).
This page came together very fast. The journaling is kind of snarky if you live in Okemos. The day I made this page I heard on TV the top 10+ tourist spot here and this was #1. It was funny to me since this historical village is small and half of the places are closed when you go there. The other places on that list were very sad. If you see the list it would make you never want to stop here to visit. LOL 
Thank for stopping by and hope you have a great day.
God Bless. 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely page, I love the vintage feel :) Thanks for Hopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Mandi, love the banner!

    ReplyDelete