Saturday, May 3, 2014

NSD & Sketch Reveal

If you are a scrapper chances are you know today is National Scrapbook Day. Over at Scrapbook Challenges we thought it would be a good time to do another sketch reveal.
 Here is what I did with this sketch #391
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Studio Calico), twine (Timeless Twine), sewing machine, black thread,, modeling paste, stitching templates (American Crafts) sticker (My Mind's Eye), diy enamel dots, mask (Crafter's Workshop), washi tape (?) and mist (Heidi Swapp)
 I just bought some more of these fabulous stencils by Amy Tan at Scrapbook Steals. I bought two sets and I am loving them both as you can tell since both are in use on this page.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope after this weekend I will be back into my scrappy mood. I am aiming to get 40 projects down this weekend. Wish me luck

1 comment: