Friday, August 15, 2014

A Stuffed Happy Ending - SBC

Today is day 8 of sketched reveals for Sizzlin Summer at Scrapbook Challenges. This page is the second half of a double page spread about our Thanksgiving from last year. 
 With this sketch I stayed true to it. I love the different size photos. Luckily, my printer does a passport size and 3x4. I just trimmed one down to make it a 4x2.
  Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts and The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Teresa Collins, Echo Park and My Mind's Eye),stickers (American Crafts,Studio Calico, Me & My Big Ideas and October Afternoon Inc.), washi tape (My Mind's Eye and We R Memory Keepers), punch (We R Memory Keepers), glassine bag (Bella Creationz)
I finished this page late last night and I so super tired. I wish I didn't because now I realized that I added too many D's to the word "Ending" Good thing I didn't glue them down with glossy accents. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos and love the colors! To funny about the title! I have done that myself!!!! LOL :)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete