Monday, December 15, 2014

The Pretty Lights- Child's Play Challenges

This is the last Child's Play layout I will be posting. Child's Play Challenges has decided to shut it's doors. For this last challenge the theme has to do with a great classic kid's toy I wished for. 

   Lite Brite made me think of Christmas lights so I scraped some poor quality photos from a couple of years ago. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (American Crafts, Studio Calico and Basic Grey), tags (Bo Bunny, Pink Paislee, and Jolee's), doily (Sunny-side Bakery, The Paper Studio and Doodlebug Design)), stickers (My Mind's Eye, American Crafts and October Afternoon), journaling spot (?), washi tape (American Crafts), chipboard (Bo Bunny) and pen (Project Life)

   On this page I ended up doing two journaling spots on here. The first one is hidden due to the fact it was a lot to the story. Plus, writing this post I just realized it. LOL. I never said I was fully on the ball.

   The last journaling spot just was written on washi tape. It just name were each photo was taken.

   I am sad to say farewell to this inspiring team but I am glad I was able to be called a game player for a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment