Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Cork Challenge - SBC

   This week's challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges is a trend challenge. Right now, cork is such a popular thing so we are giving its own challenge. For me, cork has went a little under my radar. I only had one 6x6 sheet of crate paper from about four years ago. That goes to show you trends always come back.  
Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts and The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Studio Calico, Kaiser Craft and Crate Paper), washi tape (Scotch and Studio Calico), sticker (October Afternoon, American Crafts and Basic Grey), gelato (Faber-Castell), electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Provo Craft), chipboard (Crate Paper), mists (Tattered Angels) stamp (EK Success), stamp ink (Memento), journaling card (Project Life) enamel dot (?) and pen (Project Life) 

I love project life cards. They are perfect to use in layers and as a spot to ground a quote. I had my dad (I did this page on the week I couldn't wear my new contacts because they became too small and painful. I decided to have my dad cut it. With double vision in one eye I knew I wouldn't be able to cut this straight.) cut out part of the diamond on this card so I have it go over the top pattern paper. 

   I used the cork paper as the mat for my picture and I created a  little tag out of a scrap.

1 comment: