Monday, March 16, 2015

Thank You Cards

   Since my last eye appointment, I really wanted to give the ladies at the contact lens department and eye doctor a card to say thanks. I will hand deliver them later this week when I pick up my new contact lens for my left eye. The doctor said it was a perfect fit over a week ago but my eye decided to cone a little more so the lens kept lifting. 
  
  For the card for the ladies I decided to use sketch #114 from CAS(E). I love that their sketches are so clean and simple which was what I was looking for in this card.


Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and American Crafts), pattern paper (Crate Paper and Studio Calico), diecuts (American Crafts), stamp (My Sentiment Exactly), ink (Memento), sequins (Tree House Studio) and punches (EK Success) 

   This card I created for my optimist. Even though I am suppose to wear contacts I had to use the eyeglasses chipboard piece.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Echo Park) journaling card (Project Life), tag (Elle's Studio), chipboard (My Mind's Eye), stamp (Studio Calico), ink (Memento), and sequins (Studio Calico)

   What do you think of these cards? Do yo give cards to doctors and staff? I decided to because after nine trips there within two months I wanted to show my appreciation to them for helping me deal and correct my vision in my keratoconus eye.  

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous takes on the sketch! I especially love the first one with that sweet little scooter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I love that you gave them cards because I'm sure they hardly get enough thanks and praise!

    ReplyDelete