Monday, April 13, 2015

A Relaxing Lake Floater - SBC #435

   It is Monday morning and that means it is time for a Scrapbook Challenges latest sketch reveal #435
   
   For this page I changed the number of photos that were used in the sketch. Since my photos were bigger than 3" I just removed one of them.
 Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Crate Paper and American Crafts), washi tape (My Mind's Eye and Scotch Brand), chipboard (Bo Bunny), stickers (American Crafts, My Mind;s Eye and Simple Stories), twine (Timeless Twine), stitching templates (American Crafts). sequins (Hazel & Ruby), stamp (Deep Red Stamps), ink (Close to My Heart) and electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Provo Craft) 

  Here is my favorite title technique. I love mixing fonts and textures in my titles. Here I have twine, foam and paper. 
    I added sequins to the front if each  journaling strip to create a bullet point. Plus, it adds a nice sparkle. I also added more of the twine stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LO! Love all of higher different pps and colors.

    ReplyDelete