Thursday, June 25, 2015

All Wrapped Up - SBC Trend

In May, we focused on the foil trend that is all the rage in the paper crafting industry. 
   I love this trend and I knew I had a pad of paper that had tons of foiling throughout it. It is funny how this is so popular right now because this paper I used is about three years old. 
Supplies: pattern paper (Die Cuts With a View and Crate Paper), doily (Doodlebug Design), washi tape (We R Memory Keepers), gelato (Faber-Castell), stickers (Prima, American Crafts and Studio Calico), chipboard (Prima) and canvas embellishments (Studio Calico)

   One thing I love about this paper is that the foiling acts like a resits so I was able to use gelatos without it messing up the pattern. 

   Thanks for stopping by and be sure to keep popping in to see more of the Scrapbook Challenges backlog of projects I am sharing.


No comments:

Post a Comment