Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mini Album Hop



Welcome to the mini album blog hop. If you didn't arrive here from Charity's blog please hop back to the start from Kelly's blog and start the hop from the beginning because you wouldn't want to miss any of the great mini inspiration.

   This might shock some of you but you are about to start a hop for mini albums. I only do one a year (that is a dec. daily) but I decided to join in on the fun since I had a clear mini album that I have had for years and knew I should use it soon. Plus, seeing my friend's, Kelly and hop host, amazing albums she creates it inspired me to jump in.
   I decided the theme for it will be about the trip my dad and I are took to Ohio so I can get an eye surgery done. The album has no pics or journaling in it at the moment but once my vision is better I am heading to my studio to finish this up. It is made from one of the Clear Scraps album bases.
 Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Echo Park, Glitz Designs, Crate Paper and Fancy Pants), photos filters (Crate Paper), doilies (Doodlebug Design), chipboard (Prima), sequins (Hazel & Ruby), mist (Tattered Angels), diecuts (Jillibean Soup, My Mind's Eye, Studio Calico and American Crafts), washi tape (Target. Queen & Co., Bella Blvd., My Mind's Eye and Doodlebug Design), stickers (Prima, Echo Park and Carta Bella)twine (Timeless Twine), journaling cards (Project Life), mini album (Clear Scraps), hole enforcers and punches (We R Memory Keepers and EK Success).


 I used the We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board to create this giant envelope page. This will house little mementos of the trip.

 On the back cover, I built the page under the plastic base so there will be no wear and tear on it.

1.   Kelly Jean - kelsterjean designs
2.  Amanda - Random Sweetness
3.  Nubia - The Papercutting Nerd
4.  Beth - Scrapping Wonders
5.  Heather M - Heather's Crafty Heart
6.  Lynn - Lynn's Everyday Ideas
7.  Charity - Scrappin' Chaos
8.  Mandi - Kraze of MJ <<<
9.  Heather S - Coffee and Pretty Paper
10. Kristin - rukristin papercrafts

7 comments:

  1. I am a total layer girl and am loving your pages. Definitely saw some inspirational layouts for future projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you mini! I'm in love with the large envelope to house all those little things from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mini album and how you set it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great album and the large envelope was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it :) What a great album to create in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very rarely do mini albums, but I love them! The large envelope is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got the envelope punch board and love the idea of using envelopes in mini albums! Hope recovery goes quickly and easily:)

    ReplyDelete