Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Relaxing Fun 1968 - SBC Trend

This month's trend we are taking a closer look at over at Scrapbook Challenges is the ever popular Nautical. 
   I created this cute nautical page with some old papers that I have had in my stash for years. I love how they work with these old photos of when my cousin and mom were little. 
Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts and Cosmo Cricket), pattern paper (Cosmo Cricket), twine (Timeless Twine), electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Provo Craft), flair (Studio G), sequins (Fancy Pants), mist (Heidi Swapp), tab folder (Webster's Pages), stitching template (American Crafts) doily (Doodlebug Designs), and decorative cutting blade (EK Success).

   I am loving outline the diecut titles I do with the Cricut. I just take a .05 pen from Project Life and trace the word. It adds a nice depth to a flat title. The "fun" was stitched with twine and I fussy cut that little anchor from the pattern paper. 
   I love the little scatter of sequins and splatter of mist is the corner. It reminds me of splashing in the water, so perfect for this page.



1 comment: