Friday, August 28, 2015

Last Two SBC Sizzling Summer 15' Sketches

   Today is the last day for the sizzling summer event over at Scrapbook Challenges. I am going to share the last two reveals today in this one post. 
The is today's flashback Friday post

Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and Die Cuts With a View), pattern paper (Jillibean Soup, Cosmo Cricket and K & Co.), stickers (Studio Calico, October Afternoon and Fancy Pants Designs ), rub-ons (Making Memories), twine (Timeless Twine), washi tape (My Mind's Eye and Scotch Brand), journaling spot (?), stamps (K & Co. and American Crafts), tags (K & Co. and Chic Tags), wood veneer (Studio Calico), brad (Eyelet Outlet, safety pin (Karen Foster), chipboard (Um Wow Studio), pen (Project Life), flower (K & Co.) and doily (Doodlebug Design)

   Here are the close-ups on this 8x8 page. 

   The "dog" was done in Making Memories rub-ons I have had in my stash for a very long time. I can't believe they are still good. 

   That fabric flower was from aK & Co. that has been in my stash for about 7 years. 
   This sketch was #15. It was yesterday's reveal. 
   Here is my take on it. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and Coredinations), pattern paper (Fancy Pants Designs, Echo Park, Crate Paper and American Crafts), stickers (Carta Bella, Crate Paper, Fancy Pants Designs, October Afternoon and Jillibean Soup), die cuts (American Crafts and Elle's Studio), paint (Tattered Angels), doily (Doodlebug Designs), journaling card (Project Life), electronic die cutter and cartridge (Provo Craft), twine (Timeless Twine), stitching templates (American Crafts), brads (Eyelet Outlet), sewing machine (Singer), thread (?), nail file and pen (Project Life) 

   Lately, I have been embracing the wonkiness of handmade. I would have normally drew a circle on my page and than follow the line when I wanted to stitch around an object. 


   I love the die cuts American Crafts has. I am addicted to them.


   I did it. I ended up doing all 20 layouts for Scrapbook Challenges this month. First time that has happened since I joined the team in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment