Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Love Because That is what Awesome is Made of - SBC #465

   Last Monday's reveal for Scrapbook Challenges was based on this sketch. 

   Here is my take on it.I have to be honest but I  was hating how this page was working but I am glad with the end results. I blame it on the fact I had a month break from scrapping when I started it so I was not in the right mood. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and Bazzil), pattern paper (Studio Calico, Crate Paper, and American Crafts), stickers (American Crafts), doily (Doodlebug), die cut (was a Fiskars freebie), journaling card (Project Life), washi tape (Scotch Brand), electronic die cutter and software (Cricut) and diy enamel dots.

   Here are a few close ups. That "Love" circle is actually a die cut I got in a Paper Crafts magazine years ago.

   I am loving that little typewriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment