Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Settling In

  I have been busy this past week settling into me Etsy store, again. I gave it face lift with a new banner, shop icon and even made some business cards. I decided to do two different sets so I can slip them in with orders. For the cards I did a paper version first and scanned it into the computer to add the info. So much faster and better looking than anything I ever did on the computer.
This one would go with the people items.

This would go with the pet orders. 


I am slowly adding more items everyday. I have cards that need to be listed and even dog coats.
Here is what the dog coat looks like, socks not included.  I will be offering it in three sizes and two color choices, green camo and pink camo.
 However, at the moment, I am working on this stack of cards that need envelope seals. This is about 200 cards.

   Be sure to like my facebook page to stay up-to-date on shop info and there might be some giveaways posted there in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment