Friday, January 29, 2016

The New Sweets - SBC #FBF

   When I first saw this sketch I knew I wanted to highlight the new Christmas treats I made last year. I think the circles for the photos reminded me of cookies. This is flashback Friday sketch for Scrapbook Challenges. 

   Here is my take on it.

Supplies: cardstock (American crafts and The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Studio Calico, Cosmo Cricket and Canvas Corps.), stickers (American Crafts and Studio Calico), washi tape (October Afternoon), marker (Faber-Castell), pen (Project Life), tags (Freckle Fawn and Pretty Little Studio), sequins (Fancy Pants Designs), doily (Studio Calico), ink (Close to My Heart), embossing folder (Echo Park), embossing machine (Sizzix), electronic die cutter software and cartridge (Cricut)

   Here is the journaling. I love that I mixes up the fonts in the word "SweetS". The S's were hand embroider with twine. 

   For the green paper I just did a faux letter press technique. To do this all you need to do is ink up the embossing folder on the raised side place your paper face down and run it throught the embossing machine.



1 comment: