Monday, February 1, 2016

MJ's Kraze - SBC #469

   It is February 1st and all I can say was that first month of the year went by faster than I was expecting. I guess being busy on the behind the scene details of the Etsy shop took longer than I anticipated.
   Today's sketch reveal over at Scrapbook Challenges is one that I love. It has some layers and I do love my layers. Maybe, that is why I love winter so much.

   For this page, I choose to document the restart-up of MJ's Kraze. I ended up using one photo that I took of my model modeling an item. I think my model is the cutest and was able to get quite a few photos of him that made my crackup laughing. 
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (American Crafts, Echo Park Paper, Studio Calico and Crate Paper) vellum (Seven Paper), mist (Tattered Angels), stickers (American Crafts and Studio Calico), punches (EK Success and We R Memory Keepers), transparency (Webster's Pages and Studio Calico), doily (Doodlebug Designs), wood veneer (American Crafts), stamp (EK Success), ink (Memento) plastic phrase (Studio Calico), sequins (Hobby Lobby) and pen (Project Life)

   Here are a few close-up shots. I love that whatever phrase that came from a Studio Calico kit. I think that is what Buster is thinking during this photo shoot. 
   
   Since the business cards I designed for the store used two different black fonts I decided to take it to this page.

   Be sure to check out Scrapbook Challenges blog throughout the month because we are doing some fun challenges that are different than what you normally see there.


No comments:

Post a Comment