Monday, March 14, 2016

Hello My Name is... - SBC #474

   Welcome to another great sketch from Scrapbook Challenges, I might be a little bias this time though since this one I created it. 

   As you can see, even though I made the sketch I flipped the placement of stuff. I am almost done scrapping all of my Jido's reunion pics. 
 
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzil Basics), pattern paper (Cosmo Cricket, Crate Paper and My Mind's Eye), embossed cardstock (Core'dinations), stickers (October Afternoon and American Crafts), stamp (Studio Calico), ink (Stampabilities), embossing powder (Adirondack), tags (Studio Calico and The Robin's Nest), wood veneer (Studio Calico), marker (Faber-Castell), chipboard (Maya Road), washi tape (Scotch Brand), and sanding block.

   I ended up first stamping the "HELLO" in black ink and then realized that a black plane was under it so you couldn't see the letters, so thinking fast before the ink dried I grabbed my embossing powder and heat embossed it. I love how this mistake came out right.  

   I recently, received naked chipboard from a RAK and was like great another item I won't use so I challenged myself to use it. I am happy I got it now since I have been finding a lot of projects to use it up on.


1 comment: