Monday, May 23, 2016

Always Together - SBC #484

   Today's sketch #484 reveal over at Scrapbook Challenges is one that is great to show of that one very special moment you happen to capture. 

   I ended up doing a page about my parents. I entitled it "Always Together" because that is how these two are. The only time they spent a day apart was when my dad had to take me done to Ohio for eye surgeries.
Supplies: cardstock (Die Cuts With a View, Bazzill Basics and The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Prima, Crate Paper and Studio Calico), washi tape (Little B and The Paper Studio), sequins (Studio Calico), chipboard (Crate Paper), wood veneers (Crate Paper), enamel dots (DIY), stickers (American Crafts), electronic die cutter, cartridge,and software (Cricut).

   I for one hate finding the the perfect alphabets stickers for my titles and discover I don't have the right letters so on the word "Always" I had to use a "1" for an "L", combined a "U" and part of an "Z" to make the "Y",  and an upside down "5" for an "S". 
Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment