Monday, May 16, 2016

Hotel Antics - SBC 483

   It is time for the Monday reveal of sketch #483 from Scrapbook Challenges. I love the fun scatter of photos this sketch offers. 

   Here is my take on it. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Cosmo Cricket and Canvas Corp. Brand Home Basics), stickers (Pink Paislee), chipboard (Basic Grey), electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Cricut), journaling card (My Mind's Eye), punch (Me & My Big Ideas), mist (Tattered Angels)

   Here is a closer look. I left the journaling spot blank since I  need to get more information about these photos. 

   The chipboard shapes I used on this page are super old. they came from a card kit a friend sent to me for a prize.
Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.


No comments:

Post a Comment