Monday, June 20, 2016

A Time to Visit - SBC #487

   Sketch #487 from Scrapbook Challenges is one that is great for that one photo that is special and you want to showcase it. 


   Here is my take on it. I ended up scrapping a Christmas photo from the 71 of my mom and her aunts. Because it didn't look like a very Christmasy looking I decided to treat it as a everyday moment.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio) pattern paper (Crate Paper, Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye), stickers (We R Memory Keepers, My Mind's Eye, American Crafts, Studio Calico and Elle's Studio), rosette (Crate Paper), canvas embellishment (Studio Calico) sequins (SEI), mist (tattered Angels)tag (American Crafts), journaling card (Project Life), pen (Project Life).

   Here are a few close-ups. 

 Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment