Thursday, July 28, 2016

Totally Random

Yesterday, i came across a blog post by Susanne from Snaps and Snippets. It was 44 odd things questions.  I thought it would be fun to do the same type of one here but I am switching it up just a little by replacing some of the questions with my own.

Hope you enjoy reading these completely random Q&A session.
1. Do you like blue cheese? YUCK. I can't stand the smell or taste of it.
2. Do you have a favorite veggie? I love green beans. I cook them and top them with olive oil, salt and garlic powder. Yum.
3. Best thing that happened so far this year? Gaining a lot of vision back from the last cxl surgery.
4. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Cookie Dough.
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor visits? Yes. I still freak out before going to an eye doctor, that is still after 30+ trips I did in a year's time.
6. What is your favorite summer clothing to wear. I live in skirts most of the summer.
7. Favorite Christmas movies? Polar Express, Holiday Inn and White Christmas.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with milk.
9. Do you do push-ups? I haven't did any in a few weeks since I injured my toe.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? At the moment I am loving arm jewelry. Almost every day you will me wearing one of the cuffs I made with pieces I was given as a gift.
11. Favorite hobby? Cooking, sewing and paper crafting. See I can't just pick one.
12. When was the last time you went to a movie theater? Feb. 2008. National Treasure 2
13. What’s the one thing you hate about yourself? My voice. It just doesn't match my age.
14. Middle name? I am not even you can even call my middle name a name since it is just the lonely letter J.
15. Name three thoughts right now:(1) Should I open a new online selling site. (2) should get off the computer and head back to dt assignment deadlines (3) Should I make a double batch of egg rolls?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee and water. Once in a while I will have a glass of milk
17. Current worry? Am I wasting my money and time on Etsy, should I venture off to my own site.
18. Current hate right now? The muggy summer heat.
19. Favorite place to be? Would love to be at the beach right now.
20. How do you ring in the new year? Very boring, staying at home.
21. Where would you like to go? Anywhere. I need a vacation that doesn't involve a out of state trip to an eye doctor.
22. Green or a black thumb? Somewhere in the middle. First year of successful growing stuff in containers.
23. Do you own slippers? Nope
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black and white stripe tank top.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never had.
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favorite Color? Teal
28. Would you be a pirate? No. I think I would get sea sick.
29. What song would you say would be your theme song. Gold by Britt Nicole.
30. Favorite hairstyle? At the moment I like it short with layers and side swept bangs.
31. Favorite summer shoes? Wedges.
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Noting. I rarely ever have anything in them.
33. Last person that made you laugh?
34. Best toy as a child? I loved my big wheel when I was little. I use to tie my baby carriage to the back so I could carry items in.
35. Worst injury? I would have to say dislocated toe and thumb.
36. Where would you love to live? I like Michigan.
37. How many TV’s do you have in your house? 5 but four are in use.
38. Who is your loudest in your house? My parents.
39. How many dogs do you have? 0
40. Does someone trust you? I would like to think so.
41. What is your favorite movie? The Royal Wedding
42. What’s your favorite candy? Dark chocolate
43. What’s your favorite sports team? Not a big sports fan. I do cheer for MSU,
44. Barefoot or shoes? I go barefoot always in the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment