Thursday, August 18, 2016

Premium Make A Wish Card - SBC SS 11

   Where has this week gone? I am going to busy today taking Christmas product photos for my Etsy shop. I am hoping to have a nice selection of Christmas cards posted by the end of the week. The last couple of days I have been posting cards on there and I am proud to say that I have 100 listing there. That is the most I ever had on any site at one time.  The card I am going to share now is listed for sale.

   Today's Sizzlin Summer sketch #11 at Scrapbook Challenges is a great one. 



  
   Here is my take on it. I am loving the MISTI. That tool has made me use my stamps. 
Supplies: cardstocl (Canvas Home Basics), stamps (Studio Calico, Peachky Keen and Stampabilities), ink (Close to My Heart and Tsukineko), punches (EK Success), stickers (Photo Play)

   Here is a closer look.
 

   I am loving how flat this is so it is easy to mail. 

   Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.



No comments:

Post a Comment