Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Right Now School Days - SBC SS 14

   Happy hump day. Today is a busy day for me. I have listings for Etsy, blogging, update some social media for business and dt work, cooking, painting some terracotta pots for a Halloween and some kitchen organizing. 

   Sizzling Summer sketch #14 from Scrapbook Challenges. 

   Here is my take on today's sketch. I ended up scrapping some school pics of my mom. I did black and white copies to make them look cohesive. 
Supplies: pattern paper (My Mind's Eye), chipboard (Crate Paper and Prima), stickers (American crafts and Basic Grey), embriordery floss (DCM), bakers twine (Bella Creationz), stitching template (American Crafts), doily (Doodlebug Designs), washi tape (Studio Calico),wood veneer (American Crafts), journaling card (Simple Stories).

   The stitching on here took awhile to do it but it was so worth it. It seems to pop off that busy background. 

   I love that little cake stand. It looks perfect to hold part of the title,
   Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.


No comments:

Post a Comment