Friday, August 19, 2016

Uplift & Be Happy - SBC SS 12

   Happy Friday everyone. The end of the work week is finally here unless you are like me and being self-employed means work days are any days and weekends turn into them. ;)  

Today's Sizzlin Summer sketch #12 from Scrapbook Challenges is time for the reveal. 

   I ended up scrapping this old photo of my Jido and uncle when they we at a lake back in the 40's.
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (American Crafts), doily (Doodlebug Designs), washi tape (Bella Blvd.), stickers (American Crafts and Studio Calico) chipboard (Simple Stories), manual die cutter (Spellbinders), die (Heidi Swapp), punch (We R Memory Keepers), tag (Elle's Studio) and sequin shape (Crate Paper)

   Of course I came across the perfect sticker for "BE" and realized I had to use the 3 as an "E". 

   Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.


1 comment: