Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Super Cute Card Share

   Hi, everyone. I am still here. The only reason I haven't been blogging is that blogger seems super slow so I have lost interst in posting and moved onto other computer work. 

   I recently bought the cute hugs set from Concord and 9th. I have to say that bear is what sold me on this set. I ended up creating this card for a new challenge site called, Where Creativity Meets C9
Supplies: cardsock (The Paper Studio), stamps (Concord and 9th), stamping ink (Tsukineko), sequins (SpiegleMom Scraps), embossing pad (VersaMark), embossing powder (American Crafts), punches (EK Success), stampin tool (MISTI), and watercolor crayon (Faber-Castell)

   The cheelnge was watercolor theme so I broke out the gelatos. I love working with those. 

   The bear I heat emboss so the watercoloring didn't bleed. Also, when I was heat embossing the bear I took the heat gun and burned the edges of the white cardstock panel. 

   This is the inside of the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment