Friday, February 3, 2017

The Color of Love

   This week, I think I finally found the happy balance of "work" and just for me crafting. I figured out the best way for me at the moment is to do "etsy product" work during the day which allows my evenings free to do some computer work, board games or creating for me, dt work or publication. In other words, I think my blogging might be more active this month than it has been. 

   Today's share is a card I created using a Scrapbook & Cards Today sketch. When I saw this Wednesday's challenge at Simon Says Stamp I thought this card would be perfect for it. 
 Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), pattern paper (Pink Paislee and Crate Paper), watercolor crayons ( Design Memory Craft), sequins (SpiegelMom Scraps), wood veneer (Crate Paper), stamps (Concord & 9 and Stampabilities), burlap string (Maya Arts), stamping tool (MISTI), frame punch board (We R Memory KeeperS), stamping ink (Tsukineko)

   I have to say I am head-over-heels in love with the way this card came out. I am a huge fan of the Moonstruck collection by Pink Paislee. I think I need to buy a couple more pieces of that line. The watercoloring inside the frame was done freehand. 

   Here is the complete look of the card with it's matching envelope seal. 

1 comment: