Thursday, July 27, 2017

Birthday Wishes Tag

I am so sorry, that it has been 2 months since the last post. In the summer, it seems like the blog gets put on the back burner while I spend my time on other social platforms.  

Today, I am sharing a cute tag that I created last night for the Where Creativity Meets C9 #11 challenge, embossing. I opted to do heat embossing. I am in a tag making phase since I have so many cards made. Tags are something I am in need of since I stick them in my Etsy orders

I broke out my glitter embossing powder and heat embossed the cute citrus stamp from Concord and 9th. I then watercolored the tag with gelatos. 

Supplies: watercolor paper (Faber-Castell), watercolor crayons (Design Memory Craft), stamps (Concord and 9th and Simon Says Stamps), embossing powder (Stampin' Stuff), ink (Versa Mark and Stazon), and twine (Bella Creationz)

1 comment:

  1. Love a tag especially a fun one like this! Thanks for joining us for the Where Creativity Meets Concord & 9th Embossing Challenge!

    ReplyDelete