Tuesday, August 1, 2017

See the Beauty My Lovely

   This is the first day of the reveal of my stash busting kit challenge that I posted here.  I ended up creating this sweet school page with a photo of my mom back in 1964.
Supplies: pattern paper (Crate Paper and Fancy Pants Designs), stickers (Fancy Pants Designs, and American Crafts), chipboard (Crate Paper), trim (Heidi Swapp), large alphabet (Scenic Route)  journaling cards (Becky Higgins), washi tape (The Paper Studio), sequins (SpiegleMom Scraps)  frame punch board (We R Memory Keepers), cut-apart (Pretty Little Studio)

 The title for this page was inspired by one of the flair badges that I had in the kit. The polka dot letters are super old as in the company is no longer around. I think these have been in my stash untouched for 10 years. 
 Earlier this year I got this Micro-tip pair of scissors and all I have to say they got me into liking fussy-cutting. For the flower cluster, I fussy-cut some flowers from the "Beautiful Day" line from Fancy Pants and popped some up with foam square adhesive.

   Come back tomorrow for my second-page reveal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment